GRAPHIC DESIGNER POSITION | PART TIME
Leighton Broadcasting is seeking a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our client’s needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, event design, billboards, business cards, posters, maintaining corporate identity etc. This position will cooperate with our Internet Marketing Coordinator and Sales team.
• Designing promo graphics and any additional pieces needed for each promotion.
Following specific artwork direction given by client or Program Director.
• Managing website graphics & properly organizing file sets.
• Creating visually appealing graphics in several formats for annual Leighton promotions and events.
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software (Adobe CC).
• Manage Granite City Speedway digital marketing Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval.
• Work as part of a team with Sales Team, On Air Staff, Internet Marketing Coordinator, General Sales Manager,
• Proven graphic designing experience, 2yr degree minimum
• Versatile and strong knowledge of layout, print, and web design
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
• Up to date with the Adobe Suite (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc.
• Efficient, organized, strong multitasking skills, and ability to meet strict deadlines
Leighton Enterprises is locally owned and an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are an organization that actively gives back to our community though our people, time, talent and treasure.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please submit your resume to Jobs@leightonbroadcasting.com