Job Title: Internet Marketing Coordinator
Position Type: Full Time, Salaried
Job Purpose: Coordinate and create content for on-air and digital sales promotions. Assist Digital Sales Manager and Production Directors to create interactive content and deliver results to advertisers.
- Designing graphics for radio station websites located throughout Central MN and North Dakota
- Act as a Digital Brand Ambassador for Leighton Broadcasting, St. Cloud radio stations through collaboration with radio station Programming Directors and the Digital Sales Manager
- Make recommendations to Programming Directors and Digital Sales Manager regarding industry best practices as they pertain to web site production and marketing tools
- Designing and executing digital promotions for KCLD, KZPK, KCML & KNSI as well as 18 other radio stations located throughout Central MN and North Dakota
- Plan and scope complex projects and functional implementations with Digital Sales Manager and the sales team to ensure final product meets or exceeds client expectations
- Analyze, review and modify web systems by creating, maintaining, documenting, testing, developing and monitoring
- Work directly with Events Director on creating marketing materials for all Leighton Broadcasting events
- Manage Granite City Speedway digital marketing
- Detailed, driven and focused with strong communication skills and ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage time, work well with others and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability and desire to learn and grow into new responsibilities
- Extremely efficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- Knowledge and understanding of multiple file types for different applications.
- (RGB 72 DPI for web | CMYK 300 DPI for print | How to create transparent PNGs, Animated GIFs, vector and raster file types.
Proficient in Concrete 5 – on the job training will be provided