Position: Sales Manager
Reports to: General Manager
In the Sales Manager role, your primary duties are to achieve or exceed market revenue goals and lead the development of members of the sales team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead and prepare for weekly sales meetings
- Attend meetings with account executives with their clients
- Create revenue generating sales ideas for broadcast, digital and events divisions
- Daily usage of software programs to measure overall revenue growth and account executive progress
- Lead, manage and hold accountable account executives
- Own financial metrics of the sales department including pricing inventory, expense management, weekly revenue, pacing and forecasting
- Exude passion, energy and enthusiasm about Leighton Broadcasting and opportunities for business within our company to help clients achieve their business goals.
- Experience as a proven sales leader in the role of account executive or higher
- Proven sales leader
- Comprehension of overall marketing opportunities including digital, event and broadcast
- Strong communication skills
- Microsoft 360 Office Suite
Leighton Enterprises offers a 401K Plan, ESOP, Health, Disability and Life Insurance, Comprehensive Training Programs and vacation time. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are an organization that actively gives back to our community though our people, time, talent and treasure.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please click the "Apply Now" button below or apply today or submit your resume to Jobs@leightonbroadcasting.com