Position: Program Director - KNSI
Reports to: Market Operations Manager
Leighton Broadcasting in St. Cloud, Minnesota is looking for a reliable person to add to our on-air team as Program Director on News/Talk radio station KNSI. You'll lead all aspects of the radio station’s on-air experience, responsible for talent, content, programming, and online presence.
• Reviews and determines all commercial and paid programming content.
• Plans and oversees tone, programming, production, sound & theme, website, online presence, and social media.
• Collaborates with Production to enlist musical direction and seeks options that meet editorial scope.
• Identifies, recruits, and coaches on-air talent, producers, news directors, and reporters, e.g., frequently listens/airchecks sessions with on-air talent.
• Partners with Operations Manager, Programming and Sales in support of business goals to increase market share, listeners, ratings, advertiser satisfaction, and revenue while aligning programming fit with client, station, and audience; creates talent and station marketing, promotion, and image campaigns.
• Determines and maintains creative vision for station(s) to enhance station.
• Host remote broadcasts as required.
• Exude passion, energy and enthusiasm about Leighton Broadcasting.
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
• Strong communication & organizational skills.
• Experience utilizing Microsoft 360 Office Suite and Adobe Audition is preferred.
• Ability to cover weekend shifts if needed.
Leighton Enterprises offers a 401K Plan, ESOP, Health, Disability and Life Insurance, Comprehensive Training Programs and vacation time. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are an organization that actively gives back to our community though our people, time, talent and treasure.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please apply by clicking the blue button below or submit your resume to Jobs@leightonbroadcasting.com.