Video Production Services
The world is an incredibly visual place – online video accounts for 74 percent of all online traffic. Are you in the other 26 percent not capitalizing on this powerful medium?
Watch Our Video Production Demo Reel
Becker County Historical Society Building Campaign
iJet Tandem Printing Testimonial
Mayville State University Student Testimonial
Leighton Broadcasting offers far more than broadcasting services for local businesses looking for ways to brand their company within local communities. In addition to traditional radio marketing services, we offer robust marketing services including on-air sponsorships and collaboration, live broadcasts, events, digital services, and marketing consulting. And now, we’re making our services more powerful with the addition of LB Video Productions.
Video makes a difference. Imagine what it can do for your brand.
We don’t just make videos. We make relatable stories that connect your brand to your consumers, customers, and community. No matter your industry, no matter your target audience, video will showcase your business or service in the most impactful, authentic way possible.
Rayna Zima has been in video production for 17 years. She's been the Directory of Photography at Leighton Broadcasting for 15 years and is the manager for TV3. Rayna has shot professional commercials, a regional fishing show with Dick Beardsley on KVRR and KXJB, local programs, training and capital campaign videos, complete home construction projects, historical documentaries and web videos. She has worked with a wide range of partners such as the MN Department of Natural Resources, Mayville State University, Essentia Health St. Mary's, and United Community Bank
Erika has directed and produced videos locally, statewide, regionally and internationally. Her experience extends from shooting short videos, directing regional, professional commercials and PSAs for broadcast, to producing international productions for such entities as National Geographic Wild Chronicles, Royal Caribbean Cruises, United Airlines, the World Bank, and The Nature Conservancy. She also consults nonprofit organizations and small businesses on creating and using video effectively, strategically, and affordably.